miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Love is in the Air

February 14th is comming...

Everybody likes this lovely day!

Even if you're not in a relationship, you percieve something's happening all around.



Every couple seems to be much more in love than in every other day in the whole year, people walking by the hand in the streets, young ones sharing looks between them, persons taking the chance to be completely sincere with themselves and declare their feelings to the one they love...

It's beautiful to watch all this things happening, specially if you're already in love.

I remember the first time I knew my other half, and I can remember the exactly moment that spark emerged. I can remember with every detail the moment when our looks coincided, and was in that single moment when I felt like this person was the one... Till now.

I recognize we are not the typical couple which give presents to each other in these typical days... But one thing I can say is that everyone love sweets, and if your mate offers you one in Valentine's day it means that his/her thought about what he/she feels about you is as sweet as the present itself.

Do you know what I mean?

I'll help you out.



Take the life the sweetest way you can.

Thx you all for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario